With the aroma and taste of freshly squeezed lemons, including ‘sfumatrice’ oils from the highest quality Sicilian lemons, we have created a perfect mixer for the best vodkas, gins or rums. Equally delicious as a soft drink.
Ways to enjoy
Whilst our 200ml range is the perfect size for a single serve, we now have a 275ml bottle for a long drink on its own or our 500ml bottles are great for enjoying a few drinks with friends.
- Cloudy with visible lemon sediment.
- A fresh, vibrant aroma of freshly squeezed lemons.
- The vibrant lemon freshness is tempered with a perfect balance between sweetness and acidity. This balance ensures that the original flavours and mouth-feel of the great spirits remains unaltered.
- A full bodied, silky texture that leaves a refreshing taste in the palate.
1 of 3 ingredients
'Sfumatrice' lemon extracts
Some of the world's finest lemons grow on the fertile slopes of Mount Etna in Sicily, extracts of which are used in some of our tonic waters and also in our Sicilian Lemonade. To extract the high quality oils from the skin of the lemons, Sfumatrice equipment is used to gently hand press the lemons - normally a process reserved for the perfume industry. Again, we are the only drinks company to be using such a high quality extract.
2 of 3 ingredients
Unlike most mixers and soft drinks on the market today which contain saccharine or aspartame, our products contain no artificial sweeteners. In our regular products we use cane sugar and in our Naturally Light products we use fruit sugar. These naturally sourced sweeteners create a fuller mouth-feel with none of the cloying aftertastes associated with cheaper, artificial alternatives.
3 of 3 ingredients
Soft Spring Water
We use the very best quality natural spring water from a source in rural Staffordshire. With a low mineral content, this water is very soft, thus ensuring that our drinks are subtle in their taste and clean in their finish. High carbonation is a vital component of any mixed drink which is why we carbonate our products to an exceptionally high level. By using small, perfectly formed bubbles, we have been able to create an incredibly smooth finish to our drinks.
1 of 1 cocktails
Lemon Berry Fever
- Sicilian Lemonade
- 1 measure (50ml) of your favourite vodka
- Fresh ice - at least four big cubes. Clear cubes from spring water if possible
- Dash of Blackcurrant Liqueur
- Lemon – a curl of the rind or a lemon wedge
Fill a high ball glass with ice, then our over 1 part vodka followed by a dash of the black currant liqueur. Add in 200ml of Fever-Tree Sicilian Lemonade and garnish with a curl of lemon rind or a wedge of lemon.